CREC has a well-structured professional training centre which offers training to staff members. Our training program is accredited through the services of the Electrical Contractors Association and SETA.
The following courses are offered:
- Electrical apprentices
- Electrical elconops 1, 2 & 3
- Electrical aids
- Machine operators
- Safety and First aid courses
- Administrative personnel
- Training and Development
- Training of Apprentices
- To date eight apprentices have completed a full training program with CREC and have qualified accordingly.
- CREC recently received accreditation for training of P1 students from DUT.
- CREC has also worked with the Department of Public Works with the EPWP program.
- We have trained 25 individuals on boiler maintenance and basic cabling infrastructure.
- CREC have taken on 5 EPWP participants on a full time basis.